Thursday, October 2, 2008

Welcome from the Campbells

Welcome to our blog! Wyatt just laid down for his morning nap, so I have a few minutes to sit down at the computer. I will try to update the site at least a couple times a week (if Wyatt permits it) to keep all of you in the loop on what's going on with our family. For starters I am going to upload some pictures Darrin took this past weekend. Hope you enjoy them!



Wyatt loves getting kisses from his mommy :o)



This one is for all the ladies





It's hard work being so cute

5 comments:

  1. YEAH! So excited you started a blog. That means I might have to start one now too. The pictures are adorable. I think I see just a tinge of Aunt Greta in him!! JK! Looking forward to our visit and spoiling him a little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo unbelievable cute. We don't have any Florida trips planned in the very near future. However, I feel we'll have to work it in at some point. (not just because of the baby) I want to see you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Emily,
    It's Tammy, Tony sent me the link to your blog--such a cute design. Wyatt is a beautiful baby, wow! Congrats to you all! I hope everything is going well and that you are thoroughly enjoying this awesome blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wyatt!
    You are so-o-o cute! Everyone at the hospital thinks so too. Of course Mamaw is very proud of you and is showing pictures of you to anyone who will take the time to look! :) The pictures on the blog are great. Nice job Darrin! Mamaw and Papaw love you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,Cousin...It's Donna Mae..Just wanna to say hello and Nice blog site about you and family.=D

    ReplyDelete