Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our cute 'little man'

Wyatt tried on his first pair of jeans the other day. He looks like such a handsome little man...I love it!

Wyatt's first "little man" clothes


It was soooo cold here this morning. I think it actually dipped below 50...brrrr. I had to bundle Wyatt up in a jacket for the first time. We went over to Aunt Joy's this morning. She watched Wyatt while I went to a dentist appointment. I think he had a good time...he just slept and farted (his usual morning routine) :o) Thanks again Aunt Joy for taking such good care of him!

Bundled up for the cold morning

When you have a few minutes, I encourage you to watch the video below. It really brings life into proper perspective. I am overwhelmed with how lucky Darrin and I are to have such a wonderful healthy baby boy. I don't know why God has blessed us so much but we are grateful for every single day, every toothless smile, and even every dirty diaper. We love you Wyatt!

http://www.godtube.com/view_video?viewkey=c975d005cd2c4d261f7f

5 comments:

  1. Emily, it looks like you're having a ball with your little guy! He's such a cutie!
    (Aunt Ruth W.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily! I was chatting with Greta on the phone this evening and told her I wanted to see a picture of her new nephew when she told me about your blog. I knew I'd enjoy yours since you have the same comedic touch as your sis. LOVE the picture of Wyatt in the brown pants! lol. It looks like you had a fun family week...can't believe how big Emma looks holding him. The sling is great, isn't it?! I loved mine! Congrats on the new baby. He's adorable...Capt. Adorable, I mean. Tera and the rest of my Knepps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the big boy clothes Wy! Try not to have any blowouts in those jeans so your little cousin will have a chance to wear them!

    Emma was so excited after "talking" on the phone last night with Kyatt. Funny girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the blog = Wyatt is a doll!

    ReplyDelete