Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Do these people look familiar???



I came across these pictures of Melvin Jones and Fanny Smith from a 1960 yearbook...is it just me or do they look familiar? I can't quite put my finger on who they remind me of. I'm sure it's some movie star because they are both so good looking. :o)

Wyatt went to church for the first time on Sunday. It was so nice to be back in church after being at home for two weeks. Wyatt did a great job. I put him in the sling and aside from a few grunts he was quiet and pretty well slept through the entire morning.

Yesterday was pretty uneventful. I tried to clean the master bathroom but didn't get too far. Who would have thought that it would take 2 days to clean one bathroom. :o) The biggest event of the day happened last night when Darrin was burping Wyatt in our bedroom. Wyatt had his official first diaper blow-out and it smeared on our (white) bedspread and Darrin's shorts. It was quite hilarious. Luckily the Spray N' Wash worked its magic and there is no longer any mustard yellow evidence left to mark the event.

Today we met Jill & Baby Ella at the new Kohl's on University to do a little shopping. I got Wyatt some little pants and I bought myself a new pair of shoes. I've decided to limit my shopping to shoes and handbags for the time being as these are two things that I can wear regardless of what size I am. :o)




Wyatt chillin' out with Daddy after a big burp (look how fat his little belly is getting)




We lost the instruction guide for the Bumbo seat - are 2 week olds supposed to sit in these things???


Check out the monsterous feet...I think he's going to be a big boy. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment