Thursday, December 11, 2008

Picture pages, picture pages, time to get your picture pages, time to get your crayons and your pencils....

I need your help. We recently took some pictures and are having a hard time deciding which pictures to order. Click here to view the pictures. Just click on "The Campbell's" and type in the password 'wyatt'. The photo gallery will be available for two weeks (expires December 23).

Please leave the picture number of your favorite(s) as a note to this post. Thanks in advance for your help!

6 comments:

  1. 110, 199, 213...ok, I will stop. If you were not all so cute, this would be much easier. Beautiful pics, what a cool tree. Best wishes, fraid you are on your own. Don't forget to pick one full body shot of Wyatt to remember how tiny he really is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley. We will definitely have to take your advice about the full body shot. Every morning when I get him out of his crib I'm convinced that he's grown since the night before. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative photography! Loved them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm not sure how you are going to decide emily cuz they are all so good. you have such a pretty family. amber jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily,
    Those were some of the best photos I have ever seen! I want to move down and work for her so I can learn more about photography. ONE DAY I hope to be as good as her!! Loved the ones of Wyatt on the bricks!!

    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily,
    I don't know how you ever decided. Those pictures are awesome. You have such a beautiful family. Jenny Knepp-McWilliams

    ReplyDelete