Monday, March 16, 2009

Pass the peas, please

~Mr. Blue Eyes~


~ Watching Baby Einstein videos~



~Wyatt helping me with the laundry ~
he likes the feel of the warm clothes
right when they come out of the dryer




~ Wyatt's favorite hobby~
sitting in the doorway watching the cars drive by



~He can (and has) sit here for hours watching the cars~


~Aunt Steph has the magic touch~


~Mamaw Shirley~


~Meeting Caleb for the first time~


~A picture is worth a thousand words~
Abby: Oh, the lense of this camera cannot possibly capture the full essence of my beauty
Emma: Gimme a break


6 comments:

  1. This little guy of yours is adorable... is he saving a special place in his heart for our little girl? I love the pictures of him sitting in the door-way. So cute! We miss you guys! Hopefully we can make it your way this summer. Love you lots...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, he is the perfect mix of you and Darren.. Adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Emily, he does have a mix of both you and Darren. he's adorable. So funny how he likes to sit and watch the cars go by. I also love the video he is such a good eater is looks like. I wish my two girls were like that. They are both picky, picky eaters and scrawny! Jayce will eat ANYTHING and everything though. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just happened on your blog... the name sounded interesting!! then i saw "mr. blue eyes" and i thought... that is one cute kid!! as i scrolled down i figured out who that kid was!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love the pictures Emily! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! My name is Greta and I am a Shniklfritz addict. I've got a fever and the only medicine is more cowbell, I mean, more Shniklfritz. Help a girl out please!

    ReplyDelete